Full Time, Remote
Designlab is looking for a Growth Marketer to join our team and help us refine, improve, and expand the user journey in the lead up to taking our industry-leading UX Academy bootcamp.
We're a nimble, product-driven team focused on building the best experience in the world for creative skills training, and thousands of students across the globe have already advanced their skills and changed careers with our help. Our mission is to empower creators to do the work they love, and this extends to our internal philosophy of how we work. Thanks to our best-in-class product with rave reviews, we’ve built a passionate community of students, mentors and alumni.
In this Growth Marketer role, you will take ownership of the journey users go on from brand awareness to enrollment, running tests and experiments along the way to ensure we meet both business goals and user expectations. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to help make a real difference in the lives of UX designers worldwide.
Sound interesting? Read on to see if the role is a good fit for you!
- Have a keen growth mindset, and love exploring new avenues and tactics
- Have had various side hustles throughout your life so far, capitalizing on your entrepreneurial and experimental mindset
- Are an open-minded strategist who thinks big and tests small
- Are data-driven, with the ability to analyze and take action on metrics from any channel at any part of the user journey
- Have a keen interest in staying on top of trends within the marketing and growth spheres, with an enthusiasm to explore new avenues within them
- Identify learning opportunities, commit to them, and use analytics to keep learning — you also aren’t afraid to fail
- Can manage a variety of different projects at the same time, and have a good ability to context switch
- Are keen to work as part of an integrated team, collaborating with many different partners across the business
- Bring a positive, proactive, and go-getter attitude to tasks, with a constant desire to try new things on a weekly and even daily basis
- Have strong organizational skills, work ethic, and attention to detail
- Are excited to work on the future of UX design education with a small, talented, mission-driven team
- Take ownership of the overarching user journey from brand awareness to enrollment
- Work closely with Growth, Admissions, Product, and Communications teams to understand users
- Rapidly create, test, and report on a variety of experiments to improve the user journey
- Manage relationships with agencies to organize and execute CRO efforts
- Work with mentors, alumni, and partners to refine and build out our referral program
- Collaborate with existing industry partners, and continue to expand our network
- Manage and refine email communication and nurture campaigns related to the user journey
- Create and manage a segmentation strategy to ensure users have a relevant and differentiated experience as they learn about us
- Explore opportunities to run virtual and in-person events to serve the needs of our community
- Help to establish the user journey and content strategy for future products
- Increase brand awareness and visibility within the UX/UI industry
- 5+ years working in Growth and/or Marketing teams
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing and growth channels, including paid search, organic and paid social, CRO, user experience, email marketing, content marketing, and SEO
- Good depth of knowledge in at least 2 marketing/growth channels — ideally CRO and email marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previously worked in a Growth Marketing role
- Experience working on EdTech and/or employment-related products
- Experience working with VWO
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Team is 100% remote, work where you want
- Flexible hours
- Generous paid vacation policy
- Health & retirement benefits
- Choose your own Mac setup
- Work with a talented, mission-driven team on a product that’s innovating in the online education space with thousands of paying customers around the world
How to apply
Apply by clicking the button below.
We’ll contact you to let you know whether we’re moving forward with your application within two weeks of receiving it.
At Designlab, we know that building a diverse, equitable and inclusive team empowers our community to achieve beyond the ordinary. We are committed to celebrating our differences as they are core to ensuring that our journey is both unique and powerful.