Part Time, Remote
Designlab is looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team and help us manage, refine, and expand our activity across paid search, paid social, and display marketing channels.
We're a nimble, product-driven team focused on building the best experience in the world for creative skills training, and thousands of students across the globe have already advanced their skills and changed careers with our help. Our mission is to empower creators to do the work they love, and this extends to our internal philosophy of how we work. Thanks to our best-in-class product with rave reviews, we’ve built a passionate community of students, mentors and alumni.
In this role, you will take ownership of all activity housed within the Google and Facebook Ads platforms, working to optimize existing campaigns and improve performance, as well as launch new campaigns that will expand our user base. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply your digital marketing skills to the world of education, and help make a real difference in the lives of UX designers worldwide. This role is a 15-20 hour per week commitment.
Sound interesting? Read on to see if the role is a good fit for you!
- Are extremely data-driven, with the ability to analyze and take action on metrics in a strategic way to meet growth KPIs
- Have experience launching and optimizing paid ad campaigns across Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Possess a keen interest and ability to craft ad copy that is compelling, on brand, and relatable
- Can manage multiple and changing priorities, while still adhering to deadlines
- Take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability
- You are curious and keep up to date on new developments and best practices in digital marketing
- Are excited to work on the future of UX design education with a small, talented, mission-driven team
- Take ownership of all of our paid search, paid social, and display marketing activities
- Work closely with colleagues across the Growth and Admissions teams to understand the prospective student journey, and apply insights to your ad copy and other marketing assets
- Measure, track, and optimize performance so that we consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs
- Constantly test new strategies for campaign management and execution
- Manage budgets and platform mix to achieve volume and efficiency goals
- Promote growth through new targeting and bidding improvements, using data to find new profitable segments
- Work with our in-house designers to create any visual assets required
- Explore new platforms, channels, and ad units to scale and expand our digital presence
- 3+ years working in Digital Marketing, with the focus having been on paid search, paid social, and display campaigns
- Extensive experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Analytics
- Experience working on lead generation campaigns
- Proven knowledge and experience of utilizing data within ad platforms to optimize campaigns and improve performance
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to produce ad copy that is relatable, empathetic, and error-free
- Knowledge and experience of a variety of other paid ad channels including Twitter, Pinterest, and Tiktok
- Worked as a Digital Marketer both within an agency and in-house
- Previously worked as part of a fully-remote team
- Has run ad campaigns pointing to landing pages created through Unbounce
- Experience working on EdTech and/or employment-related products
- Competitive salary
- Team is 100% remote, work where you want
- Flexible hours
- Choose your own Mac setup
- Work with a talented, mission-driven team on a product that’s innovating in the online education space with thousands of paying customers around the world
How to apply
Apply by clicking the button below.
We’ll contact you to let you know whether we’re moving forward with your application within two weeks of receiving it.
At Designlab, we know that building a diverse, equitable and inclusive team empowers our community to achieve beyond the ordinary. We are committed to celebrating our differences as they are core to ensuring that our journey is both unique and powerful.