In this webinar, you will hear from Adobe XD Instructor, Julia Masalska, who will walk through the Adobe XD platform.
As designers, there's a lot of pressure to prototype quickly. Adobe XD is a powerful, collaborative, easy-to-use platform that can help you design in a fast and efficient way. As a product designer, it’s a platform you need to have in your hard skills toolkit in order to stay competitive in today’s job market.
With Adobe XD you can wireframe, design prototype, present, collaborate, create design systems, and even go into production. The most important focus of Adobe XD is to create the experience of a seemless workflow.
Adobe XD is as a tool by designers for designers, and, fun fact: Adobe XD was created in Adobe XD.
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn to:
- Take your projects from low-fidelity to design spec, while creating rich interactive prototypes all in Adobe XD.
- See how features like responsive resize and repeat grid speed up your wireframe and iteration process.
- Understand how states, fixed elements, voice, and micro interactions can improve the realism of your prototype.
- Discover how share mode allows you to share your work easily and quickly with stakeholders and developers.
Here are some timings in case you want to skip ahead:
- 3:30 Intro to Julia + Adobe XD
- 7:00 Intro to Adobe XD platform
- 11:00 XD Repeat grid
- 12:40 Responsize resize
- 16:00 Auto animate
- 19:40 States
- 22:35 Live co-editing
- 29:00 UI faces
- 30:00 Plugins
- 30:30 unDraw
Here are some questions that will be answered in the webinar, (starting at 35:00):
- How can I get started with Adobe XD? Is it free?
- What types of files can you open in Adobe XD?
- How can you make a shareable link?
- Does XD give you recommended sizes to design with?
- Where can I find UI kits, trainings, and other resources?
- How can you turn on the grids view?
You can follow Julia Masalska on Twitter.
Learn more about creating powerful web prototypes in our UX Academy.