In this webinar with Designlab mentor Kieran Black, we cover all the ways to use typography in your Figma designs, including:
- Text Properties: Controlling everything from the appearance and position of text, to resizing behavior and OpenType features.
- Styles: Setting up, utilizing, and applying text styles throughout your document.
- Font Scales: What it is, how to set it up, and how to achieve consistency in your designs.
Learning the elements of typography will help you better understand how to pick a suitable font for your design projects. Here are 20 vital typography terms to help you continue building your design vocabulary.
Watch the complete Figma webinar series:
- Episode 1: The Absolute Basics of Designing with Figma
- Episode 2: Color in Figma
- Episode 3: Typography in Figma
- Episode 4: Layout Grids and Constraints in Figma
- Episode 5: Variants in Figma
- Episode 6: Auto Layout in Figma
Ready to continue learning about Figma with an awesome mentor like Kieran? Explore our UX Academy program.