UX Design isn’t just about the look and feel of products.
It’s also about usability and how a product can help users reach their goals. Without UX research, like usability testing, failure is inevitable. Knowing how to conduct a successful usability test is a key skill for UX designers.
In this free webinar with Joseph Alfonso, we cover how to run a remote usability test. Joseph is a Principal UX Designer at Discovery Communications where he is developing process and operations, research, and design systems.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- What a usability test is
- How to facilitate a remote usability test
- Tools to help with usability testing
- Usability myths and “gotchas”
Here are some timings in case you want to skip ahead:
- 0:00 - 2:30 Intro to Joe
- 2:30 Intro to research, user research, usability testing
- 7:00 Types of usability testing
- 9:00 Types of research
- 12:30 Why conduct remote usability testing
- 17:00 Advantages and disadvantages
- 21:00 Guidelines
- 24:00 Tools
- 25:30 Myths
- 29:00 Q&A;
Connect with Joseph Alfonso on LinkedIn.
Learn more about usability testing and more key components of effective UX design in our UX Academy program.