This webinar with Designlab mentor, Kieran Black, is the second in a series on Figma.
In this video, we cover all the ways to use color in your designs and how to use styles to speed up your process.
Here's what you can expect to learn in this in-demand webinar:
- Functions such as the Color Picker, Styles, and Blend modes
- The importance of color in design
- Do's and don'ts when considering how to use and apply color throughout your design
- What are Styles and how to use it to speed up your process
- Other uses for Styles such as applying fonts, effects, and layout grids quickly throughout your project
- ...and more!
Watch the complete series:
- Episode 1: The Absolute Basics of Designing with Figma
- Episode 2: Everything About Color in Figma
- Episode 3: Everything About Typography in Figma
- Episode 4: Layout Grids and Constraints in Figma
Ready to continue learning about Figma with an awesome mentor like Kieran? Explore our UX Academy program.