I'm a freelance designer and part-time design lecturer. I love to define design opportunities by understanding user needs. I have plenty of experience of in-person and online usability testing, interviews, card sorting. I have worked in-house and at agencies. I prefer in-house to work on larger projects and gain deep insights into customers' behaviour.
- Susanne Kittlinger, Design 101 v1
- Dionne Sprott, UX Research & Strategy
- Alberto Barcelos, UX Research & Strategy
- Evgeniya Shishkina, Design 101 v1
- Becca Baum, UX Research & Strategy
London, Greater London
Pantin, Ile de France